Pages

Text Widget

All musings written by S.Elisabeth

SElisabeth17@gmail.com

A blog dedicated to the life of a contradictory college student whether it be long winded rants or pretty things that catch her eye.

Este blog está dedicado a la vida de una estudiante de universidad contradictoria, de los gritos largos o las cosas bellas que ella ve. Mi español es terrible, pero estoy intentando aumentar.

"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than of boredom."-Thomas Carlyle
Powered by Blogger.

Current Read

Current Read

Recent Posts

Download

Unordered List

things that go through my head working out

| | 2 comments
"Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun. Cho Kyuhyun."

"Look like the Tone It Up Girls. ABS ABS ABS."

"I shouldn't have eaten that cookie dough this morning."

"Holy shit, I want to throw up." [During Cross Fit]

"HOW HAS IT ONLY BEEN TEN MINUTES?" [Treadmill--walking...]

"I want legs like SNSD." [Treadmill--walking..during any K-pop song]

"Ooh...he's hot" [When I manage to be in the gym at the same time as the one hot guy who comes to my gym]

"I hate running. I hate running. I hate running." [When I try to run to look like a total athlete in front of the one hot guy by running on the treadmill.]

"Heeeeeeeeeeeee hoooooo heavy breathing sounds" [After approximately three minutes of running at a 5.5]

"Git yo fat ass movin'" [My ghetto trainer inner voice]

"ABS, Bitches, ABS. No more side fat. No more side fat."

"Fit into jeans. Fit into jeans. Fit into jeans."


"fjdsklfjfskdjf sdfjskjfsdkf youuuu" [singing along to K-pop songs]


"I hate freestyle." [While swimming] "Holy bajeezus, I can't do fly."

"Water break!" [At the end of every workout]


No, but really, this goes through my head all the time.

2 comments:

  1. So I love this and do the same thing. I have an inner trainer who is really sassy. Also when I see girls wearing just sports bras, are tan and thin running on treadmills I keep saying the worst things about them in my mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA I got to the YMCA, so no one in sports bras thank goodness. I'd probably cry.

      Also my inner trainer is such a b*****. But I love her.

      Delete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance