Pages

Text Widget

All musings written by S.Elisabeth

SElisabeth17@gmail.com

A blog dedicated to the life of a contradictory college student whether it be long winded rants or pretty things that catch her eye.

Este blog está dedicado a la vida de una estudiante de universidad contradictoria, de los gritos largos o las cosas bellas que ella ve. Mi español es terrible, pero estoy intentando aumentar.

"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than of boredom."-Thomas Carlyle
Powered by Blogger.

Current Read

Current Read

Recent Posts

Download

Unordered List

are these worth it?

| | 2 comments

Worth it or no? I've been seeing them for the past two years, and I still can't make up my mind. Everyone I know obviously loves them, and that darker pink one with the lighter pink flowers is calling my name.... Also for anyone who's an Alpha Chi Omega, that flamingo one is literally perfect! I wish they'd make a strawberry or bunny one! To buy or not to buy, that is the question!

2 comments:

  1. Buy it! I have one for this year and it is amazing. Seriously, I use it and I am organized mainly because it's so cute. AND there are stickers.

    ReplyDelete

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance