Pages

Text Widget

All musings written by S.Elisabeth

SElisabeth17@gmail.com

A blog dedicated to the life of a contradictory college student whether it be long winded rants or pretty things that catch her eye.

Este blog está dedicado a la vida de una estudiante de universidad contradictoria, de los gritos largos o las cosas bellas que ella ve. Mi español es terrible, pero estoy intentando aumentar.

"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than of boredom."-Thomas Carlyle
Powered by Blogger.

Current Read

Current Read

Recent Posts

Download

Unordered List

fantasies i wish would come true

| | 0 comments
You day dream, right? I can't be the only one who comes up with the most ridiculous fantasies in my head while going about my usual daily life. I go to town too, connecting like three different facts to make up a possible scenario that could potentially happen. This is mingled with way too many viewings of chick flicks and readings of Sophie Kinsella novels. Buttttt, I though it would be fun to share some of these fantasies here since this place is where I share all the weird ideas and rambles that everyone else in my real life look at me and crack up at. So hereitgoes:

  • Falling in love in Madrid. Okay, sounds decently possible enough, but I have not finished. Oh no. Here's the thing, my favorite celebrity/idol/whatever in the whole-wide-world likes to take his personal vacations in Spain (at least I'm pretty sure he's been twice). And since he's promoting right now, it means vacation time is definitely coming up sometime before the end of the year (hopefully). And, guess where this chick is going to be from August to the end of 2012? Madrid. How perfect would it be if I happened to run into him on a walk around the city or something? And I wouldn't fan girl. Heck no. I'd pretend I had no idea who he was and think he was a cute Asian. Learn he's Korean, be flirty or whatever it is that girls are to pick up guys they just met, have dinner with him, and we fall in lurrrveeee. And then exchange letters until we meet again. Perfect, right? If this actually happens, I will consider all those prayers about falling in love from my angsty teenage days answered. in. full. And the whole post about being single would be out-the-window. 
  • Pulling a total She's All That makeover. I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO DO THIS! Actually, who hasn't always wanted to do this? Every summer in middle and high school, my goal was to get super-hot-VS-skinny, do something glossy and cool to my hair, and return to school a total hottie. How suh-weet would that be? Obviously it's not gonna happen, but it's a nice thought...

Let's face it. I really only wanted to share my Madrid fantasy because I just thought of it. Wouldn't it be the coolest thing if it came true? Of course, in real life, I would have to hardcore stalk where this guy would be to make sure I "ran" into him and this is all presuming I'm attractive enough to get his attention when he first bump into each other.... I need to stop watching chick flicks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance