Pages

Text Widget

All musings written by S.Elisabeth

SElisabeth17@gmail.com

A blog dedicated to the life of a contradictory college student whether it be long winded rants or pretty things that catch her eye.

Este blog está dedicado a la vida de una estudiante de universidad contradictoria, de los gritos largos o las cosas bellas que ella ve. Mi español es terrible, pero estoy intentando aumentar.

"I have a great ambition to die of exhaustion rather than of boredom."-Thomas Carlyle
Powered by Blogger.

Current Read

Current Read

Recent Posts

Download

Unordered List

happy mother's day

| | 0 comments
To the best Mom I know. To the lady who is so against my future cat lady, she leads conversations towards something like this:

Me: "You know, if I ever get too desperate for cash in Spain, I can always turn to high class prostitution."
Her: "Good, that's one way to get laid."

Or

Sister: "If I got caught making out in the basement, Mom would kill me."
Mom: "Obviously."
Me: "If I got caught making out in the basement, Mom would start singing 'Hallelujah."
Mom: "This is true."

Kidding aside, she's the bee's knees of the moms!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance